We are now recruiting for a Commercial Business Analyst!
- Do you have significant experience in the digital sector?
- Can you command a room for training sessions?
- Is ‘logical’ and ‘an analytical thinker’ how people would describe you?
- This is such a unique role we have had trouble identifying a job title
We are leaders at taking digital ideas from their inception through to successfully launched products and businesses. We build apps, websites, and the digital platforms that drive them. Our clients range from entrepreneurs all the way through to £60M turnover businesses. Unique in our sector, our route to market is through free innovative events. We have an annual calendar of over 40 events, each of which are free to attend, and enable us to fill a room of 30-50 people, 3-4 times each month. This allows us to both raise awareness of who we are and what we do, and to invite people and businesses with ideas into free 1-to-1 workshops, and then into paid analysis and development projects.
What we are looking for
- A real passion for the digital sector
- Rapport and relationship building skills
- Agile mindset- no two days will ever be the same.
- Analytical approach to the client’s app ideas
- An honest approach is at the forefront of everything we do
- Ability to deliver brain storming sessions for people with app ideas
- The capability to manage, challenge and influence business and technical stakeholders
- Building rapport with clients to develop their app ideas
- Working through the app idea drawing on your own digital experience
- Adding value to their app innovation from the first session
- Delivering networking events
- Communicate effectively between a range of stakeholders
- Making your passion for the digital sector known by others
- Working closely with the events team to develop potential opportunities
- Adding business value to our networking events
- Analytical thinking
This role would suit digital trainers, business analysts, digital business founders/entrepreneurs, digital sales managers.
What we offer
- 35k salary
- 4 days a week flexible working, a company that truly appreciates a healthy work/life balance
- 28 days holiday pro rata
- Modern city centre work space
- Exciting young business that has one of the best reputations in the city
- Lunch time yoga
- Events calendar like no other!
- Growth opportunities with the company
- Working on exciting new and innovative projects
- Fun and productive working environment
If you want to be part of and contribute to the development and growth of the business form this early and crucial stage, then please send your CV to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 873 0092 for more information (please note this is a different number to the office number).
Please, oh please, no recruiters!