We are recruiting a Full Stack .NET Developer!
- .NET with MVC Stack
- Understanding of modern design patterns/methodologies
- vue.js and/or react.js
- 4 days per week
- Leeds City Centre
- £35,000 – £40,000 per year depending upon experience.
We are leaders at taking digital ideas from their inception through to successfully launched products and businesses. We build apps, websites, and the digital platforms that drive them. Our clients range from entrepreneurs all the way through to £60M turnover businesses.
Unique in our sector, our route to market is through free innovative events. We have an annual calendar of over 40 events, each of which are free to attend, and enable us to fill a room of 30-50 people, 3-4 times each month. This allows us to both raise awareness of who we are and what we do, and to invite people and businesses with ideas into free 1-to-1 workshops, and then into paid analysis and development projects.
We now require a talented full stack developer to join the LightStart team. Your role will be to work with our Principal Developer to develop projects from a functional specification all the way through to successful launch. Whilst most of the time you will be working on just one project at a time, you will also be required to work on multiple projects from time to time and contribute to the LightStart boilerplates.
Skills and experience
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- Frontend / Interface
- Gulp/Grunt task runner
- Experience developing for mobile using Xamarin desirable
This opportunity is for you if you want to
- Join and be part of an exciting young business that has one of the best reputations within the city
- Be part of and contribute towards the development and growth of the business from this early and crucial stage
- Work with a company that truly appreciates the need for a healthy work/life balance
- Work on exciting new and innovative projects
- Develop projects including Apps, Websites, Admin Portals/Dashboards, and API servers
- Work with Principal Developer to identify best development approach for projects
- Work with analysts and UX designers to provide input at the functional specification stage
- Keep up to date with the best and latest development techniques
- Build reusable code-base / boilerplates on an ongoing basis
The above list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and duties and responsibilities may change and develop to suit the needs of the business. Some earlier or later hours will also be required whilst attending and supporting our morning and evening events. You must be able to work autonomously, finding and implementing solutions once briefed with requirements.
If you want to be part of and contribute to the development and growth of the business form this early and crucial stage, then please send your CV to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 873 0092 for more information (please note this is a different number to the office number).
Please, oh please, NO recruiters!