We are recruiting a Studio Manager!
- Do you have great attention to detail?
- Do you work in an Agile way?
- Can you manage people to easily build rapport and get excellent results?
- Can you manage projects on time and on budget?
- Do you want to be part of a growing business who truly appreciates work/ life balance?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Leeds city centre digital business as their Studio Manager at a time of exciting growth!
We are leaders at taking digital ideas from their inception through to successfully launched products and businesses. We build apps, websites, and the digital platforms that drive them. Our clients range from entrepreneurs all the way through to £60M turnover businesses. Unique in our sector, our route to market is through free innovative events. We have an annual calendar of over 40 events, each of which are free to attend, and enable us to fill a room of 30-50 people, 3-4 times each month. This allows us to both raise awareness of who we are and what we do, and to invite people and businesses with ideas into free 1-to-1 workshops, and then into paid analysis and development projects.
What we are looking for
- A real passion for the digital sector
- Rapport and relationship building skills
- Agile mindset- no two days will ever be the same
- An honest approach is at the forefront of everything we do
- A proven track record in management people and projects
- Focus and responsibility for projects coming in on budget and on time
This Studio manager will:
- Work in an agile way
- Have great people management skills
- Project management on cost and on time
- Managing resources
- Manage budgets
- Great attention to detail to the point of obsessiveness
- Cost projects and timescales
- Report directly to the co-founders
- Professional development plans for the team
- Operational focus
- Become part of the digital agency community
- Be part of the senior management team
- Be an excellent networker
What we offer
- £35-38k salary based on experience
- 4 days a week flexible working, a company that truly appreciates a healthy work/life balance
- 28 days holiday pro rata
- Modern city centre work space
- Exciting young business that has one of the best reputations in the city
- Lunchtime yoga
- Events calendar like no other business
- Growth opportunities with the company
- Working on exciting new and innovative projects
- Fun and productive working environment
If you want to be part of and contribute to the development and growth of the business form this early and crucial stage, then please send your CV to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 873 0092 for more information (please note this is a different number to the office number).
Please, oh please, NO recruiters!